Pretzel Fest is scheduled for Saturday, April 30, 2022
11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
TICKETS SOLD OUT
Lititz Pretzel Fest
The Kiwanis Club of the Lititz Area
and The Lititz Retailers
Special Thanks To The Following Family Of Our 2022 Sponsors Listed Below:
to Julius Sturgis for providing many of the pretzels and speciality pretzels used for our Pretzel Fest
About The Event
We hope you can join us for our annual Lititz Pretzel Fest. Highlighting the Lititz area's rich pretzel history, this day of fun will include more than 20 tastings with pretzels as an ingredient--sweet, savory, kickin', surprising. Along with the tastings, there will be some beer and spirits beverage tastings, as well as music all around downtown Lititz.
Ticket holders will have the opportunity to vote for their favorites: Sweet, Savory, Most Creative and Beverage.
Downtown parking will be free the day of the event. This event will be held rain or shine.
This year's event is sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Lititz Area and will fund a FREE day of fun scheduled on Saturday, May 21, 2022 in Lititz Springs Park for kids 11 and under. The number will be limited, and vouchers must be picked up before the Kids Day event.
Proceeds from Pretzel Fest will also fund other children's activities and charities, including Free Kids' Fun Day in Lititz Springs Park.
Lititz Pretzel History
Lititz, settled in 1756, is the home of the first commercial pretzel bakery in North America.
The origins of the pretzel date back to early European history. Early German settlers brought their recipes with them to the "colonies," specifically in a new settlement in Warwick Township, Pennsylvania. In 1756 the new settlement was named Lititz.
The Sturgis family started baking pretzels commercially in Lititz in 1861 in a home that is one of the original buildings in Lititz. It is listed on the National Registry of historical places at 219 E. Main St in Lititz.
Interested in learning more about the Kiwanis Club of the Lititz Area? View our main site here.
Copyright (c) 2015 - Kiwanis Club of the Lititz Area - All Rights Reserved.
This website created, hosted and maintained by
Kiwanis Club of Lititz Area
P.O. Box 143, Lititz, PA 17543
Lititz Springs Park
Saturday, May 21, 2022 11 AM - 2 PM
Free tickets are available for children 11 years old and under. Tickets are limited to 500 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Treats will include:
• Johnny Boys' Food Truck-hot dogs or chicken tenders with french fries or mac & cheese
• Cupcakes and chocolate milk from Oregon Dairy
• Water donated by Weis Markets, Lititz
Large yard games
Obstacle Course by CPRS Physical Therapy and emPOWER Training Systems
Special appearance by a K-9 Unit and the Lititz Fire Dept.
Books and Prizes will be available for every child.
500 free ticket/vouchers will be available at Lititz Borough Hall and Lititz Public Library.
For more information call: 717-560-2295
Entertainment Schedule 2022
• Jack Roberts of Ragtime Willi - Plays funky folk and an eclectic mix of tridaditional folk and blues.
• Frank Porter - Guitarist and song writer, performs his own acoustic rock songs and select classic rock covers.
• Forgiven - A local Christian band led by Kevin O'Brassill, features acoustic and electric music for a variety of listeners.
* denotes beverage stop
- * Appalachian Brewing Company
- Brethren Village at Moravian House Antiques
- Dutch Country Concessions
- Greco's Italian Ice & Homemade Ice Cream
- Hearth and Harrow at Olio
- Juluis Sturgus Pretzel Bakery
- * Lancaster Distilleries at Zum Anker Alley
- Lancaster Pickle Company at Tattered Shirt
- Shoppes at Zum Anker Alley
- Zig's Bakery & Cafe at Linden Hall
Tickets purchased online will be reserved for pick up the day of the event at Event Headquarters located at the train station in Lititz Springs Park across from Wilbur Chocolate.
IN PERSON TICKET SALES
Tickets will go on sale February 18, 2022
At Downtown Lititz Retailers:
Shoppes at Zum Anker Alley
Lititz Public Library
Manheim Township Public Library
Number of tickets is limited.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Phone: (717) 560-2295
After a two year hiatus, Pretzel Fest is coming back!
Join us to walk around Lititz on Saturday, April 30, 2022, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Won't it feel great to get outside again after a cold winter?!